ARRU logo
391 - Per_konsumatoret | Autoriteti rregullator per sherbimet e ujit

Right to file a complaint 

The right to file an appeal against the decision of the service provider has all customers who are dissatisfied with the decisions of the water service provider and who have an interest in requesting the revocation, repeal or amendment of the administrative act in accordance with the legal provisions. 

Complaints addressed to the Customer Consultative Committee may be filed with the Water Regulatory Authority’s office in all of CCC’s special box located in all service provider buildings and may be sent by post to:   

Water Service Regulatory Authority Str. Ali Pashë Tepelena, no. 01 Prishtinë, Kosovë


Rule No.01/2016 Of Customer Consultative Committee for Water Service in Kosovo